VEHICLE - TRACKER - MONITOR - LINCOLN - LINCOLNSHIRE
- Patented VHF technology that can track stolen vehicles even when they are concealed in containers, lock-ups or underground car parks
- Unique tracking that is not affected by criminals’ GPS/GSM signal jammers
- Motion sensor to detect unauthorised movement
- Nationwide support from all UK police forces
- Tracking coverage throughout the UK, France, Spain, Poland, Italy, Holland and Luxembourg
If a vehicle is stolen without its ignition turned on, TRACKER Monitor will alert TRACKER who will in turn notify you of a possible theft.
Once you contact the police and confirm to TRACKER that your vehicle has been stolen, TRACKER will activate your unit.
Police cars and helicopters can track the stolen vehicle using their onboard tracking computers, even if the vehicle is hidden in a garage, container or underground car park.
Once located, TRACKER will send a uniformed guard to wait with your vehicle anywhere in mainland Great Britain (terms and conditions apply).
TRACKER will arrange for the recovery company to return your vehicle to you anywhere in mainland Great Britain (terms and conditions apply).
Corporate customers can protect their fleet with TRACKER Monitor at a cost of £300.83 including installation ex. VAT. An annual subscription costs £124.17 ex. VAT and 3 year subscription is £332.50 ex. VAT. Contact our sales team to discuss the options.